Sunday, July 09, 2006

CBS covers the "religious left"

In response to Oscar's post Living the Testimony (when time permits, Oscar posts a Word for the Week at Howard-Empowered People) Sharon posted

Just saw the report about the religious left on tonight's CBS evening news. It struck home. It was as if they were speaking what is in my heart.

Thank you, Sharon, for mentioning that, because I would have missed it otherwise. Here's the link to the CBS story online:

Religion Taking A Left Turn?

You can watch the segment on video at the link above. I was going to post a screen capture from that video, but do you really want to see another picture of Jim Wallis, Tony Campolo, or Bob Edgar? Well, if you *do* want that, you can click the link above. I'm going to post a picture of the birthday panda. 'Cause he makes me smile.

Of course, SusanD did a much better job of putting the "panda therapy" phenomenon into words here.

Alternate link for comments