Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This and that

I've gotten caught up in posting about other things today, mostly the Joe Lieberman, but I wanted to swing by this blog and post a couple links before heading out on some errands with Daughter in Ohio.

Some posts/diaries to check out.

C of E Takes First Step Towards Women Bishops
Setback for Marriage Justice
Dominionism in Action
The Bible and Authority
Poverty is a moral issue



We haven't had a chance to update our main Cafe Press store accordingly, but I wanted to mention that since variations of this




seem to be what people have been the most interested in, we set up a store with just that design on different products.

Finally, although I haven't had a chance to post about it yet, I wanted to point out the button/banner on the right side of the page here--the one advertising the Progressive Faith Blog Con. Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend myself, but it sounds great and I look forward to reading more about it.

Alternate link for comments