Monday, January 16, 2006

Jonah House

Haven't had much time to write new posts here for a while, as work, more work, bits of my computer going (virtually) kablooie. I am thankful that I still *have* a computer that more or less works, but it is going to take a while before I regain some vital pieces of functionality.

Anyway, I just checked my e-mail and found a message from Susan of Jonah House, suggesting that I add their link to my page of Progressive Religious Links. Except, the web design software I used to set up that page is one of the things I'm having trouble with now. So for now, I'd like to post about Jonah House here, and will add it to my links page as soon as I am able...

http://www.jonahhouse.org/

"We are a faith-based, nonviolent, resistance community, and I think that some people who go to your site would be interested in visiting us."